Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Animals Provide Spa Treatment II

I hate feet.


I think they are disgusting.  I don't want to touch anybody's (sorry hubby!)  And I definitely don't want anyone touching mine.  So I'm not someone that gets pedicures.

But, I just might be interested in trying a pedicure that doesn't involve people touching my feet.  Instead, little fish do the job.

You can read more about this interesting idea here.  Unfortunately, fish pedicures have been banned in the US.  Evidently people were worried about the spread of disease.  Again, I've never had a pedicure, so I don't know, but do people normally get as much joy out of pedicures as Samantha Brown does from these fish? (fast forward to 0:50s for some reason I can't get it to link at that point)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...